- First in world to receive AAR approval for non-metallic strapping.
- Higher dynamic performance than steel.
- Superior tensile strength and elongation capacity.
- Better shock absorption.
- Excellent load-shifting control.
- Constant optimal tension.
- Total technical support to adapt products to specific needs.
- Rigorous quality control.
- Best quality/price ratio on market.
- Tough enough to endure temperatures of -60c – 150c.
- Safe and will not lash out and cut.
- User friendly at only 1/7th the weight of steel.
- Versatile and adapts to any size and shape and will not rust, stain or mar merchandise.
- Cost effective.
- Shock absorbent.
- Easy to dispose of.
- Custom printing availabe.
- Damage claims reduced.
CARISTRAP & THE PULP/PAPER INDUSTRY
Caristrap was the first in the world to receive AAR approved cord strapping in the pulp & paper industry in 1990. It has proven its power through countless impact tests, laboratory analysis and field trials. Unaffected by cold or high humidity, Caristrap ensures that shipments arrive intact anywhere in the world.
The Pulp & Paper Industry
Protective gear is not required when handling our soft and flexible strapping. The shock absorbing elasticity of our fibers ensures load integrity, with no cutting edges to damage your paper. Caristrap is being used to secure palletized, bilge, railcars, intermodal and truckloads in a wide variety of loading patterns.
Metal banding and air bags being used by the mills are susceptible to breakage under weight of the loads trying to shift. Once loose, the constant pounding inside the boxcar will eventually cause the rolls to become flat and the metal banding may cut the rolls during transit.