- First in world to receive AAR approval for non-metallic strapping.
- Higher dynamic performance than steel.
- Superior tensile strength and elongation capacity.
- Better shock absorption.
- Excellent load-shifting control.
- Constant optimal tension.
- Total technical support to adapt products to specific needs.
- Rigorous quality control.
- Best quality/price ratio on market.
- Tough enough to endure temperatures of -60c – 150c.
- Safe and will not lash out and cut.
- User friendly at only 1/7th the weight of steel.
- Versatile and adapts to any size and shape and will not rust, stain or mar merchandise.
- Cost effective.
- Shock absorbent.
- Easy to dispose of.
- Custom printing availabe.
- Damage claims reduced.
CARISTRAP & THE PIPE/TUBING INDUSTRY
Caristrap International Inc. is proud to be the first non-metallic strapping to be approved by AAR (Association of American Railroads). Also, Caristrap was the first non-metallic strapping manufacturer to achieve ISO 9001-2000 certification and ASTM (American Standards and Testing Methods International Standards Worldwide).
Tool with extension for round bundles
Caristrap’s synthetic steel strapping is not only safer, easier, and more cost effective than steel strapping, it is also stronger! Notice how the Caristrap strapping keeps the bundle together while dumping. Whereas steel would break, Caristrap strapping stretches with the demand.