- First in world to receive AAR approval for non-metallic strapping.
- Higher dynamic performance than steel.
- Superior tensile strength and elongation capacity.
- Better shock absorption.
- Excellent load-shifting control.
- Constant optimal tension.
- Total technical support to adapt products to specific needs.
- Rigorous quality control.
- Best quality/price ratio on market.
- Tough enough to endure temperatures of -60c – 150c.
- Safe and will not lash out and cut.
- User friendly at only 1/7th the weight of steel.
- Versatile and adapts to any size and shape and will not rust, stain or mar merchandise.
- Cost effective.
- Shock absorbent.
- Easy to dispose of.
- Custom printing availabe.
- Damage claims reduced.
CARISTRAP & THE MILITARY INDUSTRY
Caristrap strapping is intended for reinforcement or closure of domestic shipping containers, for securing or holding compressed materials in bales, for securing multiple units on skids or pallets, for bundling together loose or packaged material (generally not compressed) into bundles on lifts, for internal bracing of materials in containers, bulkheading or tie-down lashings of containers and for securing or bracing packages, loose materials or equipment in closed conveyances. Non-metallic strapping is for strapping of materials to be stored under cover or inside storage.
Caristrap is an approved military material – Federal specifications (GSA) – PPP-S-760.
Caristrap is approved by the commissioner, Federal Supply Service, General Services Administration, for the use of all federal agencies.
Caristrap cord strapping meets the above federal specifications, which will allow all federal agencies and contractors to purchase Caristrap, both regular and heavy duty material, for domestic use.
Caristrap’s CAT38 Pneumatic Tensioner is ideal for any heavy duty tensioning application, or for those who have many loads to strap on a daily basis. Caristrap’s CAT38 Pneumatic Tensioner is not only effortless, it is also the strongest synthetic steel tensioner available. It uses compressed air to torque the strapping for you, so that even the biggest cargo will be safely and solidly secured, with no excertion on your part! The CAT38 Pneumatic Tensioner is also the obvious choice for anyone who straps cargo on a daily basis. It will prevent fatigue and injury caused by repetitive hand tensioning, all while delivering a consistently secure load.