- First in world to receive AAR approval for non-metallic strapping.
- Higher dynamic performance than steel.
- Superior tensile strength and elongation capacity.
- Better shock absorption.
- Excellent load-shifting control.
- Constant optimal tension.
- Total technical support to adapt products to specific needs.
- Rigorous quality control.
- Best quality/price ratio on market.
- Tough enough to endure temperatures of -60c – 150c.
- Safe and will not lash out and cut.
- User friendly at only 1/7th the weight of steel.
- Versatile and adapts to any size and shape and will not rust, stain or mar merchandise.
- Cost effective.
- Shock absorbent.
- Easy to dispose of.
- Custom printing availabe.
- Damage claims reduced.
CARISTRAP & THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY
Caristrap’s polyester cord strapping is used to fasten car bodies and parts during transport, to palletize car headlights, automotive exhausts, and back frames of car seats.