- First in world to receive AAR approval for non-metallic strapping.
- Higher dynamic performance than steel.
- Superior tensile strength and elongation capacity.
- Better shock absorption.
- Excellent load-shifting control.
- Constant optimal tension.
- Total technical support to adapt products to specific needs.
- Rigorous quality control.
- Best quality/price ratio on market.
- Tough enough to endure temperatures of -60c – 150c.
- Safe and will not lash out and cut.
- User friendly at only 1/7th the weight of steel.
- Versatile and adapts to any size and shape and will not rust, stain or mar merchandise.
- Cost effective.
- Shock absorbent.
- Easy to dispose of.
- Custom printing availabe.
- Damage claims reduced.
CARISTRAP & THE AGRICULTURE INDUSTRY
Caristrap is used instead of props, with no interference to mowing or other equipment when branches hang too close to the ground. In vineyards, corded strapping is more flexible and easier to use than wire and is cost effective to optimize pallet size for light weight fruit.